Saturday, April 10, 2010

Food Fight: Party of One


After serving Brody some lunch, I got busy in the kitchen preparing some buffalo chicken dip for our small group that evening. He was quiet and content which should have been my first clue!

Once I wrapped up what I was doing, I glanced over at Brody to see the tail end of his solitary food fight. He was finishing off the last drop of applesauce by smearing it into his blonde locks. I said, "Brody, what are you doing?!?!?!?!" He replied confidently, "I give me haircut." Of course! Haven't you heard? Applesauce is the new pomade. It's sticky and will smell fresh for at least a few hours.

Stuff like this doesn't get to me. I take the blame if a disaster happens but I capture it with a picture first. Then, off to the bathtub he went. :)

1 comment: