Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Life As The Bachelorette...





















It was Date-Knight at Chick-FilA for moms and their sons. If you've ever wondered how many boys will fit into a booth, I can answer that burning question. I won the award for the mom with the most knights protecting her. And received roses from each of my bachelors. I'm sure there are other mom's in this city with as many or more boys than I... but none were quite as crazy as to travel out alone with four under the age of 6.

We decided a while back to make this night happen and it turned out to be just about the best Mother's Day gift a girl could ask for. The boys were super excited about it and wanted to be great dates for me. So, they took their cues from my main squeeze... their daddy. They opened doors, got me flowers and told me I was the most beautiful girl in the world. It was a great night.

I am well aware that each one of these little men will be a fantastic catch one day. But for now... their hearts belong to me. And I am one lucky lady. Happy Mother's Day ya'll!!!




1 comment:

  1. those are some handsome little Knights you got there... love this post.

    ReplyDelete