Monday, October 19, 2009

My 2 Pumpkins...











After this weekend, I could post a multitude of blogs. We filled the weekend with as many Fall activities as we could possibly stand.

My weekend To-Do List
1. Girls Night Out
2. Pumpkin Patch
3. Make Sparkle Pumpkins
4. Clean Baseboards
5. Long awaited soccer game against best buddy Chase (pictures to come!!!)
6. Havana Fall Festival
7. Wait 2 hours for a chili-dog (a story only Jeremy can tell!)
8. Clean refrigerator
9. Attend Jadin's preschool Fall performance
10. Carve the pumpkin
11. Roast pumpkin seeds
12. Make a delicious pot of chili
13. Light the Pumpkin

So, we managed to get it all done except for #4 and #8.... :) But, sometimes... you just got to let some things go and enjoy the moment. The cleaning will always be there. In fact, I am going to do some today. But, I wouldn't trade our fun-filled family weekend for the world. I am realizing that THESE are the important things. Everything else will fall into place.

2 comments:

  1. I learned a long time ago that at the end of the day your children will not remember how clean your house is... but, they will always remember the time you spent with them!!! Sounds like a wonderful weekend!! You'll have to tell me about the sparkle pumpkins.. those are adorable!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a fun weekend. :) your boys are growing up so much.

    ReplyDelete