Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Don't Feed The Animals!!!
































One of my favorite lines from Olympia Dukakis in Steal Magnolia's is... "You know what they say.... If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me!" However, I have opted not to blog for over a month for the more traditional version of the catch phrase. The fact is... it's just darn good advice. The awful feeling of early pregnancy surprises me every time! Keeping quiet until the first trimester was over probably prevented me from saying something I would regret. At least now... I may make some sense- no promises.

But, on to a much better part in this process of pregnancy, we left for North Carolina for a much needed vacation. This is just a sneak peak into one day of our vacation: a visit to Lazy 5 Ranch- a horse-drawn carriage with lots of animals to feed. This blog is mainly pictures... but it's an important step to getting back in the saddle of blogging again.

No comments:

Post a Comment