Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The love of a Father...

My heart hurts today. Life seems to overwhelm me some days. I'm imperfect and some of the tasks I face seem more than I can handle.

So, I turn this song on. I am reminded of my Heavenly Father who faced more than he thought he could handle and he did it for me. He died for me. And the story never gets old.

I invite you to refresh this page and listen to this song from the beginning. I invite you to accept him as Lord of you life if you haven't done so. I invite you to remember the sacrifice he made for you. Think of how great your love is for your own children and how hard it must of been for God to sacrifice his only son for you. He loves you that much.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes it is just nice to rest in his arms :)

    ReplyDelete