Saturday, September 19, 2009

Surprise!!!

On Monday.... I will put up a very special Birthday blog for my almost 4 year old Jadin. But today... I will let you in on a little secret.

After Jadin's party... we gathered our family for a group picture. Set the timer... and right before the picture snapped Jeremy said, "By the way... Ashli's pregnant."

And this was the reaction...

I stood up and turned around and said... "He's serious." Reaction improves. They thought he was joking.

Then... we said, let's try this again...

Much better. :)

So, yes... it's true. We are shocked and surprised for a third time. But next April, #3 is on her way. Or his way. We will see...

Breathe..... Breathe....

That was me. Hyperventilating.

3 comments:

  1. Oh congratulations, so happy for you guys :) how exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's wonderful news:) I was the third child (two older brothers.) Hope it's a girl!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete