Friday, February 12, 2010

4th Annual Valentine's Party...

A party for the girls...

With all the testosterone swarming around in my household, Sportscenter and male bonding, this party is my way to celebrate being a girl. I am a girly girl and proud of it! We had a great time last night diving into heart-shaped EVERYTHING!

For those of you who love love like I do, I invite you to check out all the heart shaped treats that adorned the counters. Eat your heart out!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

A huge thanks to my husband who put up with my powdered sugar explosions and helped me endlessly and to my parents who are always willing to lend a hand!


Cream filled sugar cookies


Heart-shaped chocolate lasagna



Chocolate covered strawberry tuxedos


Heart-shaped love cupcakes


Heart shaped enchilada ring (before baking)


Heart-shaped strawberry shortcake

Heart-shaped vegetable spread



Sour cream


Red velvet cupcakes



Pink sugared glasses with heart-shaped ice


Chips and fresh salsa


Heart-shaped brownie lollipops



Great Friends:









The Belly :)

2 comments:

  1. Had a BLAST!!! Thank you for all of your time and energy for making us feel special last night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Gayle, I had a great time at the party last night. Wouldn't you like to know what I was looking at on the back of Holly? That's for me to know and for everyone else to laugh at my face!

    ReplyDelete