Sunday, February 21, 2010

Time for 2!








It seems 2 fast 2 be celebrating Brody turning 2. I feel like I just got done cleaning up the green icing from Brody's frog prince cake he had last year. But, it's true. My baby is now two. And although he is super independent and opinionated, I still want to hold him and try to keep him little. I know that it won't stop the process, but I am sure going to try!

Brody came running into our bedroom this morning and climbed up in his usual fashion. Jeremy and I, after the realization that sleep was now over, started to sing him Happy Birthday. To which he threw up his hands in the middle of our serenade and said "No! Want Moo Moo There!" ('Moo Moo There' is his name for "Old MacDonald Had A Farm")

Talk about a 2 year old response to the Happy Birthday song. Here come the twos. Buckle up. ;)

Happy Birthday Brody!!!! You're 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: