Thursday, February 25, 2010

A girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do...


So.... three days ago, I dropped my coffee pot while washing it and it broke into a million pieces. I stood in shock for a minute. Seriously? My coffee pot?

I did without coffee yesterday but this morning, I woke up determined. Either Starbucks was going to be getting a visit from me or I would show up at Target in my robe to buy a new coffee maker.

Instead, I decided to make due with some packing tape and a glass bowl.

This either falls in the category of MacGyver or You Might Be A Redneck If....

Regardless of how it looks, I did enjoy a hot cup of Hawaiian Hazelnut, my favorite. And all was right with the world. :)

P.S. Jeremy says I'm only a redneck if I drink from the glass bowl. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love your MacGyver innovation :) :) I bet it was yummy

    ReplyDelete